I work as a home health aide and I facilitate groups for children whose parents are divorced or separated, I mentor an amazing homeless child, I make jewelry, I blog; I am a daughter, sister, fiancé and friend. Yes, I think I’m a tad versatile 🙂 A big THANK YOU to Belsbror who nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award, such an honor!
Seven things about me…
1. I love queso dip
2. I make jewelry but only wear my engagement ring
3. I am a spiritual being, though I’m not “religious”
4. I love how there are lizards everywhere in Florida
5. I tend to dislike things that are good for me, like exercise
6. I love discovering unique little shops or boutiques
7. I am a fiercely loyal person
Ok so that list is kinda boring, sorry folks 🙂
My nominations, in no particular order:
The Wandering Poet
She Drives a Vegetable Car
Surgery At Tiffany’s
Keeping A Steady Pace
Drawn & Made
42 Days Younger Than Kylie
Check out these amazing versatile bloggers! Every one of them is an important and valued part of my WordPress community.
***To my nominees – If you choose to participate then post the award badge on your blog, share seven things about yourself and nominate 15 other bloggers!
Much Love ~ XOXO