As a blogger there is no greater honor than to feel like part of the blogosphere family. There are millions of blogs out there that we all have access to and knowing you choose to read mine is all I could ask for. The amount of support I have received from you guys has renewed my faith in humanity 🙂 There really are still good people out there!
On to my nominations… The following bloggers have gone out of there way to make me feel like part of the family, and for that I am eternally grateful.
1. Tammie Painter gets my first nomination because we go way back 😉 I met Tammie on Twitter long before I started my blog. In fact, her and I were chatting on Twitter before I opened my Etsy shop, she was great at giving opinions and advice as I was setting things up! So when I started blogging she was right there again to support me! Tammie is a published author, of both fiction and non, she is a fantastic gardener and even a bee keeper! If you don’t know Tammie, there’s no better time than the present!
2. The Hook is one of those bloggers that you just can’t get enough of, no really. If you haven’t been hooked yet, you’re missing the party people! Even though he is super popular and has a billion followers he still takes the time to comment on my little blog, making me feel all special and important 🙂 His words of encouragement and support really lift me up and gives me courage to keep writing about the tough stuff. I wait anxiously for each new post from him as he never fails to make me laugh, you need this man on your blogroll!
3. My third nomination goes to another accomplished writer and blogger, Ned Hickson. As with my last nominee, Ned is downright hilarious and an all around great guy (I like to pretend I know my blog family in real life). He is also popular on a grand level and also still takes the time to comment on my blog. AND, he just recently “liked” the Contortum Designs Facebook page! I am honored to follow Ned’s blog, and to have him follow mine, he knows how to make a girl feel special 🙂
4. I honestly do not understand how my next nominee is still single, but she sure makes the journey through the dating world a lot brighter and more fun! Daile is an intelligent, hilarious and seriously sexy Australian girl that I hope to meet in person one day! She blogs about life and love, always full of great advice, some posts will make you cry while others will make you cry from laughter. She is another must have on the blogroll, friends.
5. My final nomination goes to Lacy, also known as MachineGunMama. I feel like Lacy and I have known each other for years, in real life, though we’ve never actually met. She has been so freakin supportive of my writing and my jewelry, there aren’t enough words to thank her properly. She’s been through some really tough stuff and it’s only made her stronger. She’s also very crafty and loves to share her projects on her blog. I have definitely found a sense of family with her, which is why she is one of my nominees!
I am excited to nominate these people for the WordPress Family Award because they have made me feel like part of the family, and I sincerely hope I’ve done the same for them. They are magnificent bloggers and great friends who honor me by following and commenting on my blog, and I thank them for that with all my heart.
***To my nominees: All you need to do is post the award on your blog and nominate other bloggers 🙂