Once again we have reached the middle of the week *yawn* and boy am I ready for the weekend! Problem is, Monday comes back around way too fast, amiright?!
I feel like my brain is going to explode because I have so much going on right now.
Most Some days I would much rather turn off my alarm and hide under my covers than fulfill my obligations, especially on Mondays and Wednesdays (my 12hr days).
- Paid first months premium for Obama-care health insurance
- Paid car insurance – the new car costs more to insure + adding collision coverage = 😦
- Have to pay “careless driving” ticket from my accident (which is crazy because I swerved to avoid hitting anyone else, if that’s careless then I guess I don’t know the meaning of the word)
- Applying for grad school = tons of paperwork and I have to write my personal statement (I’m not good at writing complimentary things about myself)
- Applied for a full-time job, waiting to hear back
- Added NEW PAGE on this here blog 🙂
So yeah, I have a lot on my plate!
The new page is called Jam Of The Week and each week I will feature a video of a song from my playlist, so check it out and jam with me! This week’s song is by The Pretty Reckless and the video is killer! I am not a music blogger so the page isn’t about reviewing or critiquing, just songs/videos that I love.
Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate your time and would love to hear your thoughts on any of this!